.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Good news!

I've got a good news to share! Just got confirmation from Kaplan that I do not need to take any bridging modules!

Actually by right must take at least 2 of it, but I'm exempted! Hmm.. maybe due to my work experience and modules I used to study in school ba. Anyway, I'm really glad cause I can save money and time too cause each bridging module cost an extra of $230 per module. Hee. School will start around end August! Looking forward for more stress! Wahaha.

In the meantime, shall have more fun first before school start! There are quite alot of happenings for July too!

Coming up...!
- Vivi's Birthday Chalet
- Colleagues dinner outing
- Lis back in SG
- Lis Birthday
- WF & Edmund's ROM

And many more other birthdays for July babies that I know.. =)

01/07/08 - Tuesday

After work, meetup with Ms Vivi at Expo for John Little Sales! With only 2hours of shopping, we spent quite alot. Both of us spent about 90 bucks! Can't believe it man! Haha. Cause I only bought some lingeries, boxer for Bb and tibits. Guess what? We each spent about 40 bucks on tibits within the last 30mins of shopping before the place close. -.-" Sigh. Can't resist the sight of so many tibits, especially from countries like Japan, TW, Korea, etc. Luckily tibits session was the last we went. Otherwise, I dare not imagine how much I will spent. Lol.

Lingeries I've bought
Photobucket
Tibitsssssssssss!
Photobucket

After shopping, we took a cab to Spize at Simpang Bedok for dinner then home.

My dinner! Maggie Goreng + Teh Terik
Photobucket

Labels: ,