Last day of June
Nothing much for today. Except for the GST credit of $200 from the government that makes me a happy girl. =) Will receive another $150 on 1st Oct. Hee.
Alright, updates...
29/06/08 - Sunday
Got home in the morning when Bb went for soccer with his friends. Spent the noon afternoon sleeping and masking. Later in the evening, went over to Andy's place for MJ with Jo and Jas. Played 2 rounds and lose 60 bucks. =(
28/06/08 - Saturday
Went for Eyelash Perming at Bishan Salon #1. This place is recommended by Joanne. They provide lotsa hair and beauty services. Heard alot of good reviews about this salon in forums too. Especially their Eyebrow Embroidery, you will need to have a long que of a few months for your appointment. I'm quite satisfied with the perming cause I do not need to curl my lash now. Wonder how long it will last but it only cost $35 so I think it's quite cheap afterall.
Me with permed lashes.

Close-up. Not very clear thou.

After that, went over to FEP buy my Bb Cream from Skinfood. I saw good reviews in the forum as well as at makeup alley. I forgot to mention that the Lotus Bb Cream that I've bought from the spree doesn't suit my skin. I guess I'm sort of sensitive to it caues after using it, I have some breakouts and redmarks on my cheeks. =( Hope this Aloe Bb Cream will suit my skin.
Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA @ $38
A skin-care and make-up in one, this cream leaves your skin feeling moisturized while it corrects your skin tone. Your complexion looks naturally air-brushed, clear and fresh! Rich with aloe, it excellently soothes skin and provides moisture. Also contains SPF 20! (Hope it works for me!)Meetup with my dear cousin Silver at Harbourfront. Had dinner at Pasta Mania then to Vivo for shopping. She bought a few tops from Zara sales while I didn't manage to get any cause no more small sizes! -.-" Also, she bought a dress from Pull & Bear and luckily I got a pair of shorts from there too. We had ice-cream at Haagen Dazs then to St James meet cousin Michelle for awhile. I left after awhile to meet Bb cause I don't have mood for clubbing.
Her treat at Haagen Dazs

27/06/08 - Friday
Dinner with Bb at Sun with Moon Japanese Restaurant (highly recommended by YX). Haha. Well, she keep telling me that this is her favourite restaurant and I have always wanted to try but didn't. And so, I suggested to Bb for dinner.
Sun with Moon Jap Restaurant @ Wheelock Place
Rating: 7/10I love the atmosphere there! The sofa seats makes the place looks so comfy. The food presentation is also very nice and special. Quite different from others. But the food is only so-so except for the sushi (rainbow roll). Haha, maybe the food we ordered are not the nice ones. The pricing of the food is also quite expensive. Total bill came up to $60+. I won't mind to try it again, perhaps not the dinner. Cause I heard from YX the desserts there are nice. =)
We didn't get to go shopping after dinner cause it all the shops are closing for the day. Bb went home while I went to meet my gers (Rin & Vivi) at Pasir Ris. We went to Summer Breeze for chilling session. It's been a long time since we last sit down for catching up, gossiping and girls talk. It would even be better if Lis were to be around. =)
Summer Breeze at Pasir Ris Park
Rating: 8/10They had soft drinks..

While I had my favourite Hoegaarden! Love it!



