Terrible Eye Bags!
Recently, I'm suffering from terrible eyebag problem. My colleagues always asked me why my eyes looks quite swollen in the morning. Wonder why am I having terrible eyebag and dark circles nowadays. I don't have much late nights nowadays too. Maybe its an ageing sign? Or maybe I have the habit of drinking too much water in the night before I sleep?
I don't used to have such problems in the past, but it comes to me now! Sigh.
Well, walk past Watsons on my back home just now. And I bought some products to try for now cause I'm still in a midst of seaching for a good eyecream.
Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On & Bio-Essence Bio-Energy Eye Bag Vanishing Mask

Garnier Eye Roll-On is having offer at Watsons so it only costs me $16.90 and I saw the Bio-Essence Eye Mask selling at $1.95 each so I bought 2 to try. Hope it helps for now. =)
Today, had a team meeting at work and there are some job rotation between our team members. Some new tasks has been added to my job scope, which means I'll have more things to do at work now. -.-" I wonder is it because I'm always spotted surfing net at work or because my boss looks up on me? I feel happy too because I can learn something more challenging despite all the boring stuff that I'm doing now. I hope I can do a good job and I believe I will! Hee.
And yea, I haven see Bb for 3 days already. He is on course past 2 days and now he is sick! My poor boy is down with flu now and he sounded so bad when I spoke to him over the phone. He went to see doctor today and was given 2 days MC. Guess I'll be going over to see him tomorrow after work. Please recover soon ok? *muacks*
Time for dinner now.........



