BKK in less than 12hrs!
I'm sooooooo excited cause I'll be boarding the plane in about 7hrs time! Will be going BKK from 9th to 12th May! On leave on 13th and back to work on 14th!
Just finished packing my luggage and waiting for Bb to come over soon. My dad will be fetching us to the airport early in the morning later.
Waking up at 4+am and meeting the rest at the airport at 6am. Less than 5hrs of sleep! -.-"
Guess my 2 darlings are already sleeping like pigs by now. Haha.
At the same time, I'm feeling super exhausted after a super tiring and stress week. Been working like hell for the past few days and attended 2 days of classes. This is my last module for my Diploma program and I'm still considering which Degree program to take after. My assignment is due on the 15th but I've only done abit of the research for it. =(
I must really have fun and enjoy to the max for this 4d3n trip cause more stress is waiting for me when I come back. Shopppppppp till dropppppppp ah!
I still have tons of pictures to be uploaded here but I totally have no time to do it now.
Will be back with all the pictures soon!
p/s: The Norethisterone 5mg is making my stomach so bloated now. -.-"
Labels: Lalala..



