.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Darling Lis Little Bdae Celebration @ Balaclava

Meetup with Vivi at Cityhall after Futsal game ended. Actually wanted to give Lis a dinner treat at Curry Favor but she last minute couldn't make it to meet us for dinner so me and Vivi go ahead.

Curry Favor @ Stamford House
PhotobucketRating:9/10

It's my 1st time there. The atmosphere there was good and their curry are very special. They have this half-size curry for small eater like me too. They also have this corner with magazines, books and games too. I liked it! I shall bring my dear boy there next time. =)

After dinner, we went over to Suntec buy a small cake to surprise Lis then proceed to Bala wait for the girls. (For more detailed info, please visit Vivi's blog. I'm lazy to type so much). Haha.

This don't know what beer. They don't serve Hoegaarden there anymore so replace with this. I can't remember the name of this beer. But I still prefer my favourite Hoegaarden.
Photobucket
Ms Vivi's Topshell.
Photobucket
So little cake from Polar
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me
Photobucket
Vivi
Photobucket
Karin
Photobucket
And finally, our dear Lis!
Photobucket
Happy Her!
Photobucket
Make a wish~
Photobucket
Lis with me
Photobucket
With Karin
Photobucket
With Vivi
Photobucket
4 of us!
Photobucket
Ready to eat the cake
Photobucket

As a group, I hope we can do this for the rest of our life! Be it one quarter or half a century old! (Taken from Ms Vivi's blog) - Yes we will! Love my gers!

Labels: , ,