DFS Futsal 2008 @ The Cage
Bb participate in the Futsal event so I went down to support him. My department didn't take part in it so I dragged Amy along with me.
Rule of the game is that the 2 goal keeper must be a female. Haha. Bb's team came in 2nd. I believe that they would have came in 1st if their goalkeeper didn't get injured in the first part of the game. Poor Leona got her hand dislocated so have to get someone else to replace her.
My dear boy scored a total of 5 goals for the team. He did a great job! He's like the star of the day cause when he got the ball, everyone was screaming his name and cheering for him. Thou their team never win, but I feel so proud of him. Hee.
The Cage

Bb's Team

Their PongPong Girls

Us in the cab on the way to work earlier in the day.

I like this! Looks like edited with some effect but I guess its the effect from the sun. Haha.



