Happy Labour Day!
Happy holiday to all!
But, there are some people out there who still have to work today. Poor Bb have to work OT today due to month end closing. He needs to go back on Sat for OT too. Hope he can make it in time to attend Engel's wedding with me on Sat. =/
Time flies.. It's May now! There are some happenings this month too. =)
Next up..
3rd May - Engel's Wedding
18th May - BBQ with colleagues
23rd May - DFS Bowling Nite
I'm so so excitedddddd! Lalalala..~
Meetup with my dear friends Engel, Angela & Jasline at Pasir Ris Park (Summer Breeze) last night. We finally meetup together after so many years since we graduated from seconday school. But still, not the full attendance yet cause Xiaowen is not in town now. =( We had dinner, lotsa catching up and we had fun.. just like the old school days. Hee. Soon, our dear Engel will be getting married tomorrow. Can't wait to see how beautiful she'll look in her wedding gown on Sat. =)
Our yummy food & favourite Hoegaarden!
Rating: 9/10The food there was not bad. The price was reasonable. The atmosphere was good for chilling session by the beach. =)
En & Me

Angela & Jas

Beautiful Smiles! I missed out myself. Haha.

Testing with Self-timer

A quick 5s snapshot. 11yrs of friendship and still counting. =)

After that, I went to St James to meet Lis, Joreen and her friend, Fion. The que at Fly was terrible last night but luckily we are able to go in thru Mono without queuing. Thanks to Derek! Hee. Not to mention, Melvin celebrated his birthday at Mono last night. Went there to wish him Happy Birthday. It's great seeing old friends after so many years. Haha.
Fly was damn packed last night. I didn't really had much fun thou. Maybe I wasn't high enough after drinking. And the most pissing part was I lost my balance card! I totally got no idea how I lost it cause I put it at my back pocket of my jeans. Maybe it just slipped out. As it was my birthday pressie and the martell balance left was still quite alot, I die die must get back my bottle. So I went to the bar counter and told them about the lost card but I waited so damn long for them to get it for me. One of the waiter still don't believe its mine after showing him my particulars and hp number! Duhz. How pissing can it be man? Luckily there was another waiter who offered to help and finally passed us the bottle. Hope we can still get it back without the stupid balance card the next time round.
Lis & Me

Fion & Joreen

Joreen & Me

Us!

Martell Promoter! Wahahaha.

29/03/08 - Wednesday
After work, went town for shopping with my dear colleagues, YX, Jo & Joel. Spent quite alot in just 2 hours. Bought my Shiseido beauty products, 1 cardigan, 1 office top and 1 pair of heels.
Playing with caps at one of the shops

YX with hip-hop cap. Cute! Lol.

Wanted to give Bb a surprise by waiting outside his school for him to finish class but I forgot how to walk there so in the end I sms him. =/ After shopping, went over to Meridien wait for him then to Kovan HK Cafe for dinner/supper. We aren't very hungry so just ordered some small bites. Hee.
Xin Wang HK Cafe @ Kovan
Rating: 6/10*************************************************************************
Gift from Susy after her BKK Trip
According to her Thai uncle, Thai would give this thing to couples who are going to marry. But she's giving as a wish for those who found true love would be together with beloved ones 4-ever. Hee. Thanks Susy! =)



