Happy Birthday To Me!
Happy 24th to me.. Sounds so old yea. :(
Never really celebrate my birthday this year due to my grandma's death not long ago and also don't wanna spend so much after my BKK trip.
Had a small "celebration" with my Darling Gers at Timbre last night. I'm really happy that 4 of us can sit down and chill once again cause everyone are busy with work and personal stuff nowadays. They are so sweet to dedicate song and birthday wishes to me via the live band there. Thanks for ya gifts and I loved it! Most importantly, thanks for celebrating with me. Love ya gerssss! *muackies*
After that, went to Fly with Bert, Ben and Cashe. Vivi went back cause she going Genting early in the morning with her family. It was pouring heavily when we reached St James but luckily we got to walk the shortcut from to Fly. We went to Mono cause there are no tables downstairs. The guys opened a bottle of Martell for me at Mono as my birthday gift. Didn't raelly drink much cause I'm having cramps and they are driving too. Haha. Thanks guysss! Really appreciated it.
I'm going to prepare and meet my boy. Shall upload the pictures and updates again on Sunday? Cause won't be free to do so...... We're going to Zoooooo zoooo zoo tomorrow! Excited!
p/s: Thanks all for your lovely gifts and birthday wishes! I heart you allll! :)



