Eyelash Extension
Yesterday after work, Bb accompany me to FEP for my eyelash extension. The whole process lasted for about 1hr+. Poor Bb sit there and waited for me but luckily he got his PSP with him to keep him company. =)
I came across this shop on Wednesday while Xinyi is doing her manicure there. I saw this girl with her eyelash extended there and I like it alot cause it looked natural. As they are having promotion for it at $50 nett now, I immediately booked my appointment. Haha.
Hmm.. I never post any pictures of the after effect cause it wasn't very visible shown in the camera. Well, but I quite like it. It looks like putting fake eyelashes but have to handle it with care especially when cleansing my face and removing makeup. I'm still not used to it now. But I guess the good thing is that I can save time putting makeup and the hassle of putting mascara and fake eyelash. Shall go back for touch up after 2-3 weeks. =)
Not to mention that I've finally meetup my dear cousin, Silver, together with Xinyi and Mars. Went to pass her the jumper I've bought for little Enzo during my BKK trip and also for dinner and some catch up. Hmm.. shall look forward for more meetups soon!
Labels: Lalala..



