Zoo!
We're going to the Zoo zoo zoo
How about you you you?
You can come too too too
We're going to the zoo zoo zoo!
Haha. Went to the Zoo with Bb, Rin & SK yesterday. Reached the Zoo at 11+am and finished walking at about 3+pm. It was fun to go to the zoo again! I can only remember going there when I was still a kid. Haha. It was rather tiring to walk under a hot and sunny day but overall, I believe we all had a fun and enjoyable day!
The sky turned dark and it started to rain when we were about to leave the zoo. Lucky us! Haha. Next, we went to AMK Hub for dinner then home.
Bb & Me on the way to meet Rin & SK

Coffee at New York x2
Rating: 7/10Dinner at Soup Restaurant
Rating: 9/10p/s: All the Zoo pictures taken with Rin's camera. Shall upload once she sent it to me. =D



