.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day!

22nd April marks Earth Day!

We can dress down to work today and the theme is to wear green. Thou there are still alot of others who didn't wear but I wore! Haha.

Have no idea why I'm feeling so sleepy and restless at work today. Guess I'm really falling sick again. Having abit of sore throat, cough and flu now. Whole body is feeling so heaty. I'm so weak! I don't wanna be sick again! Argh!

Today is also Linda's last day at DFS so we took some pictures with her in the office. She has worked in DFS for very long but had found a better job elsewhere. Wish her all the best and very glad to know her, always so fun loving and happy go lucky. We will miss you and especially ya hilarious laughter and jokes! Lol. =)

Amy & Linda
Photobucket
Linda & YX
Photobucket
Linda & Me
Photobucket
Linda & Eileen
Photobucket
Amy, Linda, Me, YX
Photobucket

And oh ya, I have also received Engel's wedding invitation card today. So excited to attend her wedding next week. Looking forward to it! Hee. =)

Labels: ,