Prawning + MJ Session
Wheeee~*
I KO till 6+pm today.. It has been such a long time since I wakey and couldn't see the sun. Haha.
Last night went dinner with family at Tampines Round Market Blk 137. We wanted to try the stingray that won the gold medal at Channel 8's 抢摊大行动 but the waiting time is 2hrs! I think 2hrs is quite ridiculous. Just because of a tv show, people can go there and try their food and how many people are willing to wait for 2hrs even for good food? Lol. We can't cause we are all hungry so we went for the Zi Cha at the other stall. This Zi Cha stall also have quite alot of people waiting but not as long as 2hrs. The food wasn't bad thou and most importantly, the price is cheap! 5 dishes that costs us $40+.
While waiting for our food..
Some satays to fill our empty stomach.Our food! Simply delicious!
Rating: 8/10After dinner, I went Pasir Ris to meet Lis, Bert & MunSeng then to Pasir Ris Farmway for prawning. The place was quite wulu but quite alot of people. Lis & Bert has been so addicted and into prawning nowadays but is my first time prawning there. Haha. Upon helping Bert to hold his rod, I caught 2 prawns within half an hour on my first attempt! Guess I was quite lucky. Lol. Overall, it was quite fun, especially the feeling when the prawns got hooked on ya bait. Shall bring Bb to prawning next time!
The pond..

Live prawn acting dead

Isn't the prawn big?

We didn't BBQ the prawns there cause we going back to their place for MJ session. Thou I don't really fancy eating prawns (due to some reasons, my friends should know.. hehe) but I would really want to try eating the freshly BBQ prawn on my next prawning session. =)
Went for supper at Bedok then to their place for MJ Session. So long no MJ, the feeling is shiok! Haha. Played 2 rounds of 30/60 and I wont $18. I was damn sleepy after playing for 2 rounds so I went home first while the rest continue playing. Took a cab back for $15, so total winnings = $3. =/ I want MJJJJJJJJJJJJ again!
Picture of my eyelash, not very obvious but can see la. Haha.



