Happy!! My 3rd Birthday Pressie!
Went to Hougang S11 for Frog Porridge with Bb after work. The frog porridge there was a sort of franchise stall from Geylang Lor 9. It tastes exactly the same. Niceeee! Hee.
Rating: 9/10After that, went to Heartland Mall walkwalk awhile then to his place. Hmm.. He gave me a surprise! And guess what? It's my birthday pressie!
LV Damier Canvas & LV Monogram Mini Lin Key and Change Holder

At first, he passed me this t-shirt he bought online claiming that it's my pressie. I knew it wasn't cause the t-shirt is too big for me. Haha. Then, he asked me to choose left or right pointing to a big paper bag. Inside, there's 2 LV paper bag containing LV Damier Canvas & LV Monogram Mini Lin Key and Change Holder! I was surprised he bought 2 different design and ask me to choose cause he didn't know which one I like. Hee. I liked both but I preferred the LV Monogram Mini Lin so he will keep for himself to use for the other one.
Thanks baby for ya lovely pressie.. I loved it! But I love ya more! *muackies*



