Dinner with Colleagues at PP
Thursday after work, went dinner with Bb, WF, Susy, Brenda, ZH and Elvin at Parkway.
Dinner at Jack's Place
Rating: 7/10Chilling at Swensens
Rating: 2/10The Swensens outlet at PP was damn bad. They have bad customer service and their presentation of ice cream was bad. I always loved Swensen's ice cream but this was the worst I've ate. From the pictures, you can see how bad it is. All the ice cream seems melted when they are being served to us. This is the first and last time I would visit PP's Swensens.
Canmake Eyelash Essence

Anyway, I've bought this Eyelash Essence from Canmake. Recommended by my dear cousin, Silver. Compared to other brands like Talika and Mavala, this is much more cheaper. It's only selling at $13.90 from Watsons so I guess it's worth trying. The reviews are not bad too. Today is only my 3rd day using it so I can't see much effect yet. Shall see how it works for me. =)



