.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My Pathetic Eyelashes!

Helpppppp! I seriously need to get eyelash tonic to help lenghten and strenghten my lashes!
Was browsing thru the forum just now and saw many people recommended Talika & Mavala from Sasa. I soooooo want to get them now! =(

What actually happened to my lashes?

.
..
...

I supposingly booked an appointment to touch up my eyelash extension yesterday evening but I called to cancel it. Part of the lashes it's kinda loose thou it still looks ok. But I'm rather uncomfortable with it and was considering whether to go for touch up or just let it drop all by itself. I got some advice from my friends and colleagues telling me not to go touch up anymore, just leave it to drop so I decided to heed their advice. Actually, I quite like the way it makes my eyes looks bigger but it's really a hassle to maintain it. I had a hard time cleansing my face but it also save me alot of time putting makeup. -.-"
Sigh. So in the end, I went to pluck off all the lashes last night. I spent about close to an hour trying to remove it. It's really a painful experience! Some of my eyelash also came off with the fake ones. And now, I'm left with so little lashes.. quite botak. So sad....... =( Seriously, I regretted going for extension. I think it's better to put fake eyelashes at times, at least I can have it on as and when I like.

06/05/08 - Tuesday

Went town with Amy after work. Bought some fake eyelashes that she recommended at Sasa and a top from Hula & Co. Had dinner at Crystal Jade then to find Beng at Hugo Boss. It's been a long long time since I last seen him man. Anyway, it's great seeing him.. He's still looking good, still so full of craps as before. Haha. Bb came meet us after his class then send me home. =)

Dinner @ Crystal Jade
PhotobucketRating: 8/10

05/05/08 - Monday

Monday Bluesssssss as usual but this time, I got no idea why I'm feeling super moody. Thanks Bb for making my day feel good again. We went to Tamp after work for dinner and movie. Watched Iron man. Haha. I think it's a nice movie.. worth catching it if you have not. Hee.

Dinner at Koo Kee Dumpling & Ramen House @ Century Square
PhotobucketRating: 7/10

We didn't even know the existance of this restaurant. Haha. It's our first time trying it cause the food looks not bad and the price is quite reasonable. Indeed, it's not bad. The Xiao Long Bao it's much nicer than Ding Tai Feng. But Asian Kitchen it's abit better. =)

Iron Man!
PhotobucketRating: 4/5
The truth is..... I'm Iron man! Haha.

Some miscellanous pictures..

PhotobucketSweeeeet! New look of EZ Link Card! This Hello Kitty sticker only cost me 50cents. Hee.

Some Japanese candies that YX bought from SPC.
PhotobucketQuite unique right? Never see and taste before so I decide to take a picture of it. Lol.

Labels: ,