.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, April 10, 2008

BKK..... I'm comingg!

Just got home not long. Went dinner with Bb at AMK after work then to his place accompany him before my flight.
I gotta wakey at 3am later to prepare cause I'll be meeting Darling Lis later at 4am at the airport. Maybe I shall take a short nap man. Feel tired but can't sleep cause too excited. Lol.

Bb bought me this Meiji chocolate to eat on plane later. Hee.
Photobucket


Thanks to all who has been giving me information on my BKK trip. Don't miss me wor! I'll be back on Sunday night. Also, alot of you had asked me to help you guys get somethings from there. I will try my best but still, no promise k!

BKK, I'M COMINGGGG!!! SHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AHHHHHHH!

p/s: 9th April 2008 is my grandma's 49th days of death. You will always be deeply missed by us. *In loving memory of my beloved grandma*

p/p/s: Baby, I'll be missing you.. *muackies*

Labels: