Back in SG
I'm backkkkkk!
I was on leave yesterday but didn't blog cause was too tired after unpacking my stuff and meeting Bb in the evening.
I just spent 4hrs+ uploading, editing, resizing and consolidating all the pictures taken at BKK. -.-"
Whole body is aching now. I guess I can only post all the pictures tomorrow. There are tons of it! Haha.
BKK was funnnnnnnn! I miss the SongKran Festival (New Year) there. It was really really fun and a great experience for us too. Shopping was only so-so only cause I feel the fashion there wasn't very very nice, especially the mens fashion, it sucks! Haha. But still, we bought alot of things cause it was really cheap. Both of us spent about $600+ each and it was actually not really enough for us to shop. Haha.
Alright, I shall go have my beauty sleep now post the BKK pictures tomorrow.
Dinner with Bb at New York x2 @ Citylink last night
Rating: 8/10Hmm.. I personally feel that the food is better compared to NYDC. Price was about and same but they have more varieties of food. =) Or maybe I used to eat NYDC quite often last time so I get sick of it? Hah.
Last but not least, hereby I wanna wish all the April Babies
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Especially to my fellow friends:
Josephine on the 2nd
Pierre on the 13th
Kaka & Rebecca on the 15th
Kenneth on the 16th
Adelynn on the 18th
Jolynn & Myself on the 19th
Chris & Charmaine on the 20th
April Babies Roxxxx! Yeahhhhhhhh! Sorry if I missed out any. These are all I can remember for now. Hee. 3 more days to my birthday. Another year older. Is it a good or a bad thing? =/



