Weather sooooo hottttt!
The weather is getting more humid nowdays. Suddenly can rain heavily but after awhile, the sun is shining so bright again.. -.-"
My house is like a gambling den now. Haha. Relatives came over to play MJ. I shared MJ with my mum.. now her's turn playing so I'm here blogging. Hee. So happy to touch the tiles again.. it has been so long since I last played MJ! Looking forward to play again every week after our BKK trip.
Amy came over to pass me luggage just now. So nice of her to lend me her luggage for my trip. =)
Not to mention, Mr Hong came over to pass me my stuff too. He slimed down alot and he said I'm getting fatter! Is it true? Haha. Maybe my cheeks are getting more chubby. Well, getting fatter means I'm living my life happily now.. but at least, I think I'm not that FAT still.. and I won't let myself be fat. =P
05/04/08 - Sat
Woke up at 12+, got prepared and went over to fetch Bb off work then to Vivi's place collect my thai baht that she has changed for me. After that to Compasspoint for food and walk walk. Accompany Bb watch soccer later in the night then home.
At Delifrance



