Advanced Bday Dinner with Colleagues
Received my 1st birthday pressie from my dear colleagues today. I'm so surprised and happy yet feel so paiseh cause I never celebrate this year and yet they gave me pressie. I really like it!! Thankssss!
Necklace from Tiffany & Co with a lovely birthday card.

Special thanks to Amy, YX, Jo, WF & Joel. You girls are soooo sweet!After work, went to Tong Shui Cafe at Liang Seah Street for dinner with Bb, Amy, YX, WF, Susy and Val. Actually intended to eat at Heeren NYDC but William couldn't make it last minute so we change to a nearer venue instead. Next, to Ah Chew Dessert for some sweet desserts.
Dinner at Tong Shui HK Cafe
Rating: 4/10Hmm.. the food wasn't that nice compared to XinWang and C Nai HK Cafe. I still preferred C Nai HK Cafe.
Presenting Ms Amy aka DFS Chio Bu. Lol.

At Ah Chew Desserts

Our Desserts!
Rating: 7/10I know this Ah Chew Dessert is quite popular for their desserts but I can't finish mine cause I was too full to eat after dinner. Haha.
YX & WF

WF & Amy

The rest of us were camera shy so didn't take any picture. Haha.
Oh ya. Not to mention that we had also taken Neoprints at Bugis. We had so much fun posing and decorating the pictures. It has been so damn long since I last took Neoprints. Wahahaha. Well, shall wait for Amy to scan and send me the pictures to me then I will upload it. Hee.
Anyway, I really wanna thanks you guys for planning this birthday dinner for me. It's really so sweet of you all. Really appreciated it. You guys make my day! *muackssss*
Alright, time to go to bed now. I have not pack my luggage yet! 2 more days to BKK trip!!! So exciteddd! =P



