.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Sweat = SHIOK!

Just done with my Halloween post! Hee.

Went jogging after work today. This time, I jogged 3 rounds in the park instead of the usual 2 rounds! And did 100 times of thigh exercise at the exercise area. I feel so shiok after sweating it all out!

The Celebrity's Inchloss Body Cream adds on to it. I feel my body burning after that! Actually after buying it for so long, I only just started using it frequently this week. Sometimes I really can't take the burning sensation man! The feeling comes and goes. It can make my thigh feels so damn bloody HOT at some moment! What's more with such HOT weather during the day?

For beauty's sake, I will endure it for now. Still trying out to see the result. Hope it can really firms my thighs and tummy!

I'm going to sleep soon! Tomorrow is only Wednesday. Counting down to weekends again!
Nitey peeps! =)

Labels: