Halloween! (31st Oct 09)
It's Halloween again!
I never had the practice to celebrate Halloween or rather dressing up for it. Me and my girls always say we wanted to dressup for the next Halloween.. but we always drop the idea when the day comes. LOL. Sometimes I think we are really too lazy.. or not so happening anymore lor?!
Browsing thru pictures of my friends dressing up nicely for Halloween party always makes me wanna join in the fun too. My dear girls, let's do it next year alright? Hahaha.
Anyway, this year, I so wanted to feel the Halloween night and I jio-ed my girls and Bb's friends to Sentosa Spooktacular! Some couldn't make it so end up with only me, Bb, Karin, SW, Mel & QJ for the night.
Camwhoring at home while waiting for the guys

With my love!

And I started playing with Rynne's Star Shades. LOL. Act cute, I know!

He got influenced by me too! Hahaha.

Dinner @ Vivo City - Kim Gary

Me & Toh couldn't resist Awfully Chocolate after our dinner. *slurps*

Sentosa Spooktacular! It was said that tickets must be purchased inside Sentosa.

Our tickets for Sentosa Express

Sentosa Station

While waiting for monorail

The guys. Bb, Mel, QJ, SW.

The girls. Toh & Me.

Arrived at Imbiah Station

The Merlion. (I love Singapore~ I love the Merlion~ Hohoho.) Sounds familiar? Lol.

Tickets SOLD OUT! WTF?! This notice was only shown when we reached Imbiah Station!
They should have informed or put a sign at Vivo! Damnnn! It was drizzling and we all got stoned for awhile, thinking where should we go. So spoilt lor!

Some others left while seeing the sign. Some of them were even dressed up for it!
We decided to go ahead and follow the flow and see what else can we see.

Steps to Images of Singapore

Outside Sentosa Spooktacular. The que was damn long! Even if you have tickets also must que! At that moment, we found ourselves lucky for not being to purchase the tickets! HAHA. Well, we spent our night lingering outside cause there's quite alot for us to see and also take photos! Not too bad afterall ya? Hehe.

Images of Singapore


Some pushcart selling food.

And drinks. They have special names for all their food and drinks.

The doctor and nurse. They are really good at scaring people! Good makeup with scary facial expression lor!

And I got scared by this Zombie lor! He keep staring at me and following me! Makes me scream and run around like an idiot! LOL. I know it's fake, but still got scared. I think I'm so hump ji la! Hahaha.

This got many people surrounded. Cemetary with burning incense. The guy was carrying a dead baby or something? And was crying and screaming loudly. He let out this sound "KAKAKAKA..!" which I think it sounded quite funny! Haha.

Toh & Me with the ghost in red cheongsam.


With this ghost carrying a frame?


Sadako? She looks scary too.

The malay ghost.

2 kids spotted! So cute!

Us with the very tall ghost.

This picture looks eerie. The chinese opera lady who speaks English.

She said "YOU!" to Toh. So funny! She stared at her but she was on the phone. Still can smile at her lor! Hahahaha.

Still on the line.. talking to Phyllis Lye.

My turn.

Me on trishaw.

With Bb riding. I like this picture! Hee.

Me at the convenient shop there. Chui-ed.

Walked around and took pictures for almost 2hours? When we were about to leave at 10+pm, a group of people approached us and asked if we wanted tickets to go in and they can give it to us, but we rejected. I guess they must have given up waiting to get in. Haha.
After that, we head over to the Beach Station for some drinks.
Passed by Azzura. Seems damn happening there lor!


But we chose to chill at Cafe Del Mar instead. My Virgin visit there lor! Damn mountain tortise! Been wanting to go but always no chance. Haha.

The inside.

The bar outside! So nice lorrrrr!

And I damn love the pool too! Next time we shall go back there to party!

Out table

Carlsberg Bucket

Toh's Shirley Temple

CHEERS TO HALLOWEEN!

Chui-ed Me.

Free photo for each of us! So nice right! Loves.

We left at 11+pm to catch the last bus back to Harbourfront as Melvin parked his car at Vivo and Karin gotta go for MJ session with Phyllis & co. It's a pity we have to leave early for the night. I am looking forward to go back there again! =)
Had supper at HG 401 and home at 1+am.
That's my simple yet enjoyable Halloween! =)



