My super long weekend!
After a super long weekend of 4 days, I'm back to reality again today.
The happy moments always end so fast! I haven enjoyed enough!!!
I had a busy day at work today cause all my work are piling up over the weekends. Luckily I managed to clear almost half of it. Hehe.
And flu is coming back to haunt me again. I'm having a rather bad running nose now. Guess I'll be hugging my tissue box to sleep tonight! Just popped 2 caplets of Panadol for Cold Relief. Hope I will get better tomorrow.. if not I will need to visit the doctor again. -.-"
Went jogging with my parents after work. It's exactly a month today since I last jogged. LOL.
I feel damn shiok after jogging! At least it makes me feel better and not so demoralised for eating so much during the weekends. I gained almost 2kgs for just a few days! Sobz! =(
So much for my grumblings today. I had a simple, yet happy and enjoyable weekend with my love. Hee. Here are some updates and photos taken over the weekends!
16th Oct 09 - Friday
1st day of my long weekend! Also our 20th months anniversary! Also Rynne's 2nd Birthday! HAPPY 20TH MTHS BABY! ILU* HAPPPPPPY DAYYYYYY!
We wakey early in the morning for Macdonalds Breakfast. We bought Rynne along with us. Machiam a young married couple bringing their kid out for breakfast. Haha.
After that, went home slack for awhile before we prepare and head out to MS for lunch/dinner.
While waiting for bus.. Weather so damn hot lor!




Taken in the bus..


With his Omnia2



Time reads 3.06pm

Testing his smile shutter

At MS Yuki Yaki Buffet. Next time I wanna try the ice-cream DIY!


Bb bought a bedsheet for his bed

A shot with my lousy 2mp HP camera

After dinner, we went over to town to meet SW, Mel & QJ.
Went to ION LV and we couldn't stop the temptation of getting something we both wanted. And we end up buying....... our super advanced 2nd Anniversary gifts for each other. FYI, it's still 4 more months to our 24th months. LOL.
Damier Speedy 25 from him. Simple but I loveeeeeee it!

Damier belt that he likes.. from yours truly.

Some artistic photos taken by Bb. Haha.

Thanks baby! I really love the pressie very much. But of course, I love you even more! Hahaha. *muackies*
Outside Cine. Taken with the Pontianak carrying a baby (From Sentosa Spooktacular)Looks scary right? Their makeup really quite power. Haha.

Wanted to catch a movie but missed the timing for 9pm+ slots.. so we end up going AMK Mac for chilling session.
Last picture of the night. The happy me! Lalala~

17th Oct 09 - Saturday
Espzen match at Bowen Secondary on a super damn hot weather!
1st time all we have so many female fans for PFC! Really enjoyed talking and gossipping with the girls! Let's have more of these please! Hee.
Premier FC 3 - 3 Tuas Soccerites FC. A draw match! But well done guyssss! At least our cheering efforts are not wasted! Hahaha.
Bowen Secondary School

The guys doing warm-up

During the match

Presenting PFC Fan Club Members! Regine, Jolene, Corinna, Kimmy, Jasmine.

Another shot

Taken using self-timer

I love this picture!

My hair look so messy here!

The funny couple with the "PP Pose". Inner joke. LOL.

Me & Bb

Random snapshot. Look at Regine! Her pose damn funny! She's gonna kill me if she see this! LOL.

Ok la.. A better snapshot. Pretty babe.

A random snapshot of each of us.





Snapshot of the guys. Messy!

The 2 cocksters! Cai & KX

Lastly, a pose for Regine with Ettusais product. She's the Ettusais Ambassador! Cool right? Heh.

18th Oct 09 - Sunday
Spent the whole day slacking, watching DVD, watching TV, playing with Jav, eating, eating and more eating. Nonstop! OMG. Bb's gonna be responsible for me getting fat! Muahahha.
Baby Jav! So cuteeeee right!

19th Oct 09 - Monday
Official PH for company due to Deepavali. Bb's having class in the evening. We packed our things and went back to my place in the noon. Then went over to Tamp1 for some for afternoon tea before he head for class.
Afternoon Tea @ Secret Reciepe. They have a wide variety for cakes and it taste great!

I went over to CP meet Karin while he went for his class. Dinner and catching up with Toh since we haven seen each other for almost 2 weeks? Lol. Waited for Bb to finish class and we head over to my place together.
That's the summary of my super long weekend. Simply love spending time with my loved one. I shall go to bed now. *Nonstop sneezing* HELPPPPPPPP!



