F I N A L L Y !
Phewww..!
I just spent some time after my lunch, secretly finish up Karin’s Toh birthday post.
And I’m finally done with uploading all the birthday pictures!
I spent a few days editing, resizing and uploading it man!
So tedious la! Especially for Ms Karin Toh’s birthday. Over hundreds of pictures taken man! LOL.
Well, I have something happy to share!
After a long wait of 4 months, I’m so going to collect my certificate after work today!
Will be meeting some of my classmates to collect together at Kaplan too. Kinda feel excited cause I haven seen them for quite long already. Hee.
Pictures taken on 1 of the Fridays with my HP.


Alright, one last thing before I get back to work……..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST YINGXUAN!
Hope you will have an enjoyable birthday this year! Best wishes! *hugs*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST YINGXUAN!
Hope you will have an enjoyable birthday this year! Best wishes! *hugs*



