Fluuuu AGAIN!
I'm having flu AGAIN. Yes. Again. In less than 2 weeks?
Maybe it's Bb who passed it to me cause he has been down on flu since last weekend.
Maybe I'm have not fully recover yet.
Maybe my immune system is still weak.
Lotsa maybe.
But I guess I have to blame it on the sucky weather nowadays. Rain and Shine. Hot and Cold.
Damn suckyyyyyyy! It's making so many people falling sick!
I've just taken my medication and will try going to bed early tonight.
Hope Bb and I will both recover soon to enjoy our super LONG weekend!
Anyway, I've went to the salon nearby my place to cut my fringe shorter after work today. I think I looks younger with shorter fringe? Lol.
Just a picture without showing my damn shagged face. Bb requested me to MMS him a picture of it, and so, yea.. that cartoon face with heart-shaped. LOL.

And I FINALLY received the masks I ordered online. Waited for 2 weeks for it and I thought my mail was lost. Anyway, I won't place my order with this spree-er again. Wanted to receive it fast as there are instocks, but in the end waited for 2 weeks. Mailer's fault or Singpost fault? Whatever. I shall stick to ordering from the spree-er that I've always ordered from in the past.

13th Oct 09 - Tuesday
Meetup with the fun loving people to have a little belated birthday celebration for Jimmy. His exact birthday was last Friday. But because he's having his final exam the next day, we couldn't meet him earlier to celebrate for him.
People who were supposed to turn up: Me, Sam, HS, Angel, Kin, Q, KF, Jimmy
People who turned up in the end: Me, Sam, Angel, Kin, Jimmy
Lotsa last minute situation for the day:
Q - Couldn't make it due to new job
KF - Couldn't make it due to OT
HS - High fever & coldsore
Made reservation at TPY Mellben Seafood but Jimmy can't take seafood because he's on some medication now. Made a last minute decision change to Orchard Central - Heaven's Loft (Recommended by Sam).
A great place for dining, with good food, nice decorations and comfy atmosphere. Just that the aircon were abit too cold. Haha.
Welcome to Heaven's Loft!

A step to HEAVEN!

The Defination

Look from the outside

The inside

1st thing I noticed when I stepped in. Silver sofa! So lovely!

Wall Decor. Love & Peace.

Food Menu

Our delicious food!

Surprise cake for Jimmy. They even wrote "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" in chocolate for us.

Birthday Boy!

With the only guy, Kin.

With the girls. Angeline, Samantha & Me.

Group photo

Singing birthday song

Making wish

We asked him to lick up all the chocolate wordings

And it end up like this! He keeps laughing & saying that his saliva keeps drooling out. LOL.

Not forgetting our favourite camwhoring part. The ZOOM-IN face! LOL. Woops.

Same & Me. My cheeks looks damn fat here lor!

They have a bar outside the restaurant too!

Bar counter

Live band. I guess the band don't play during weekdays? But there are music being played instead. Beautiful love songs. Hee.

Breathtaking view from the 8th floor! I like the view from the top!

How not to take picture with such beautiful background? Kin & Sam. I think this picture is very nice!

Sam & Me

3 of us

Jim & Kin

He asked me to help me take a nice picture. Out of 3, I think this one looks the slimmest? Cause he keep complaining that he looks fat! -.-"

Lucky guy with 3 babes! LOL. Take 1!

Take 2!

Take 3! Before Angeline left.

Beer after dinner. Heineken, Hoegaarden, Kilkenny.

Cheeeeeerrrrrsssss!

They started playing games. 5/10!

While we took a picture. I looked damn shagged already.

They closed at 11pm. Quite early and they wanna have more drinks. So last picture taken with my camera before the batt dies off.

Continuation with Sam's camera.

While waiting for the lift

Each of us with a pose. Me 1st.

Jimmy

Kin

Samantha

In the lift

2nd round at Ice Cold Beer


1 pint Hoegaarden each! YUM SENGGG!

Lastly, 1 ugly photo of birthday boy. Edited by Sam. Haha.

That's all! Hope Jimmy did had an enjoyable celebration with us!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! =)
Alright, I shall go to bed now! Nitey peeps!



