Relaxing Weekend!
It's Monday again! Boo!
This week is gonna be a short working week for me cause me & Bb are on leave this Friday. Super long weekend again! Wee~*
Had a rather busy day at work today.
After work, went for manicure/pedicure at Tamp1. Did everything for $29 + $3 quick dry.
Cheap & good deal! Thanks to my Sis's friend for letting me use her package there!
Sometimes it's really nice to pamper yourself after a tiring day of work. Hee. =)
11th Oct 09 - Sunday
Wakey early in the morning at 9+am when Bb went for soccer. I had a little craving for Mac Big Breakfast so I ordered online for it.
And Bb pays for it! Thanks darling!

While waiting for him to be back, I spent my time watching DVD. 命中主定我爱你!I'm only at episode 9! Haha.
In the evening, meetup with SW & Mel at Hougang Plaza for dinner at Suki Sushi.
Camwhoring with his OmniaII while waiting for the guys to be ready

Him playing his PS3 while I'm busy camwhoring. Lol.

After dinner, went back home to catch abit of TV before going back to my place. =)
10th Oct 09 - Saturday
It's time for Espzen soccer match again! I haven seen them played for about 3weeks as my boy couldn't make it due to work and studies. They had a beautiful game with Black Hawks and won them by 2 - 0! Didn't take any pictures as I was busy watching the match and talking to the girls.
After the match, went back to HG for dinner and back home. As both of us were feeling quite tired, we decided to had a small chilling session in his cozy room. It was almost perfect.. with a nice & cozy atmosphere, candlelight, wine, tibits, smoothing music! I really enjoyed it! Especially with my lovable boy! Guess we gonna do that more often! =)
Inniskillin Icewine. Think it taste kinda too sweet? Shall try some red wine next!

Don't really looks like we're at home hor? Haha.

My backview. Hehe.

9th Oct 09 - Friday
Big Ben's Place for Lunch! They serve yummilicious food there and they are famous for their British Pie!

Colleagues outing after work! With Bb, Susy, Brenda, Valerie, Jenny, Amy, ZH, William, Ryu, WF, Edmund. We went MS for dinner and movie. And I have no idea why I'm feeling quite lethargic the whole day. Maybe not enough sleep? Hence, no pictures was taken. Such a waste man! Cause we seldom come out together in a big group. =(
Surrogates
Rating: 2.5/58th Oct 09 - Thursday
Home after work. Packed my things and went over to Bb's place. After that to XW HK Cafe with the guys for supper.
7th Oct 09 - Wednesday
Meetup with my dear classmates after work for collection of our certs at Kaplan. It's been a long time since I last saw some of them! We went for dinner at Central Point then chilling at CoffeeClub. It's always nice seeing them cause all are fun loving people. Done lotsa catching up and end the night with lotsa laughter too! =)
Finally got it after a long wait of 4months! We all thinks that the cert is ugly lor!
But who cares! We are all now a Diploma holder! Hehe.

My transcript. Not so bad hor? Lol.

I want a Degree too! Still deciding which to take and where to take!



