Birthday Treats from Colleagues
Morning peeps!
Time check, it's 9.07am now. It has been a LONG time since I blogged so early. -.-"
I'm on leave today cause there are some renovation work going on at my house bathroom. Somebody gotta be home to look after. Mummy took leave yesterday and so it's my turn today. Hope it won't be noisy so at least I can study for my exam tomorrow.
Damn! I can't wait for it to be over.. cause I'm looking forward for so many things over the long weekend. My mind is full of all these happenings that makes me hard to concentrate on my exam now. Haha.
Happenings..
Tonight - Birthday Dinner @ Sakura (Tamp Safra) with beloved family and baby
18th - PARTY after exam! Will be having a small celebration with my darling girls at fly.
19th - MY 25TH! 1/4 of a century. LOL. Of cause, sharing this day with my dearest boy
20th - Both of us will be on leave. Wonder will there be any surprise for me? Thou my boy had already given me my birthday pressie (Air Ticket to BKK)
25th - KTV with my dearest classmates! (Post birthday celebration for me and HuiXian)
26th - 1 day Malacca Trip with Ah Toh & her family
9th - 12th - BKK TRIP! With my dear boy and darlings! (Hopefully the rioting will be over by then)
Woohooooo~ SEE! Soooooooo many things for me to look forward to. How not to make my mind sway abit while studying? But still, I MUST swallow all the important notes for exam and vomit it out tomorrow.
(Swallow everything on Sat and vomit everything out on the same day at night) - Quoted by Jimmy. Wahahaha.
It's pictures time again!
(p/s: I looked chui in almost all the pictures! Hate my hair now, I looked so plain w/o much makeup)
* 16th April 09 - Office Pantry *
Surprise Cake from Amy, YX, Jo, 2 Joel

Me with cake

Happy Girl!

Jo, YX, Me, Amy, Joel

Together with Joelle. Blurred picture taken by cleaner aunty.

Make a wish~ Damn. Can see my mickey mouse ear pop out.

I look ugly blowing candles. -.-"

Hot mama Joel, helping to take out the wax on the cake

Cutting cake

With Amy

Birthday Card

Angbao & Card

The girls gave me angbao cause they have no idea what to get for me. Hence, ask me to fully utilize it when I go BKK. Haha.
* 15th April 09 - TM Swensens *
Cake from ChengSin. So sweet of her.

Swensens Lunch Treat!

Amy with her Rootbeer

Amy & Esther

Me & YX

Amy, Esther, Eileen

Ashley, YX, Me

Amy, Esther, Eileen, Me

One more shot!

My Team! Ashley, Esther, Eileen, Me

We are supposed to make funny faces but it turns out like this. Ash looks really funny + shocking, I look like a pig, the 2 of them looks normal. Haha.

YX & Amy

Me with them
\Both of them trying to take a nice shot with the fries. Act like trying to share one lor! Lol.

* 10th April 09 - Good Friday *
Out to town with Bb, Mel, SW, DG, SZ & Corinna! Dinner, Movie, Chill!
Me before going out

Movie - Fast & Furious 4
Rating: 3/5 (The movie is ok, but I still preferred the previous ones. More racing scene and nicer tiong chias!)Chilling @ TCC after movie

* Miscellaneous *
Happy Easter Egg from YX!

Mashmellow Lollipop from Jo

That's all for now! Time to start mugging!
SO LOOKING FORWARD FOR TOMORROW! *winks at Toh & Lye*
Before I end this post, would like to say these to my dear colleagues.
"Many thankssssss for all the sweet surprises and birthday treats! I really appreciated that!
Me loveeeeeeee you guys! *muacks* Haha."



