.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, April 06, 2009

Kiddy, Nerdy.. Me.

Finally done with my assignment and going to do e-submit to my lecturer later.
This is the toughest assignment I've done so far. I have a hard time trying to understand what the question is asking and also to research more on investment thingy. I know nuts about investment and stocks! Argh! I won't be aiming good grade for this module, I just hope I can pass.

Okies.. enough of assignment shit.

Anyway, yesterday I went to rebond and had a new hair cut. I tried bangs and I think I ain't suitable for it. Thou I tried cutting before many years back, it was not so thick back then. I requested my bangs to have a thicker look this time, but I so sad to say, I look weird. =(

Comments I got from colleagues today..

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekk!"

"Why you cut till so short? Looks like ah toot lor!"

"You looked different. But I still preferred you with longer fringe. Maybe I'm not used to it now."

"Hahahahahahha..!"

"So cuteeeeeeee!"

"You looked like a small school girl."

"You looked like xiao mei mei.."

"You looked more refresh"

"You look younger lor, no more lady-like look now"

So many comments. Be it good or bad. I just have to accept it for now.
Maybe I'm just not used to it yet - for just 1 day.

Please let it grow faster cause I don't wanna look kiddy or nerdy during my birthday. *sobs*

Labels: