Long Weekend~
Finally, it's long weekend again~
Just uploaded some pictures to my blog since I'm free now. Haha.
Went to TM walkwalk just now, bought a pair of
Today is Tampines One official opening so the crowd there was terrible man!
Walked past and decided to go Uniqol see see but guess what? You have to actually que in order to get in the shop. -.-" The que was so damn long that I gave up going in. Haha.
Didn't went to walk around cause was too packed. They have SASA & Queensave there too! So happy! I shall visit there again next week!
Going to HG meet Bb later. I'm slacking at home while waiting for him to finish class at 10pm.
Should be going town and catching a movie tomorrow. Hee.
So many movies I wanna watch!
- Fast & Furious 4
- Confession of a Shopaholic
- Shinjuku Incident
- Knowing
And many others coming soon..!
Labels: Lalala..



