Boring, Bored, Boredom
Already planned to go jogging this evening but it was raining (AGAIN).
Hate rainy days! Makes me feel fat without going jog again. Sigh.
Been eating too much these days.. I can feel my fats vibrating when I walk! LOL.
Tomorrow is Friday again. Not going out with Bb cause he will be meeting his polymates.
So I have to find my own programs.. but no clubbing please as I have class next day.
Where to go? SG is so bored la!
Some miscellaneous pictures.. (As you can see, food pictures again! haha)
Went to this Yakitori Nambantei @ FEP with Karin on Monday. It's a small Japanese restaurant located at the 5th storey of FEP. The food is nice but abit saltish. The price is kinda expensive. We spent $80+ for 2 person. Lol. But I think its quite worth it. 一份钱一份货!
Rating:9/10* Cine on 23/02/09 with Bb, Karin, Mel & SW *
Dinner @ Shokudo
Rating: 8/10Movie - He's not that into you!
Rating: 4/5* 21st Feb 09 *
At Karin's place before going fly..
Toh & Me




