.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Recent Online Loots!

Recently, I've been addicted to online shopping again!
This usually begins when I started to get bored and sleepy during office hours. Haha.

My recent online loots...

Laced-Up Oxford Booties from Korea (Still awaiting to receive)
Credits from http://esh4na.livejournal.com/

ASOS Inspired Polka Dress (Received!)
Credits from The Stage Walk

Baby-Doll Sleeveless Top in Blue (Pending to receive)
Credits from The Stage Walk

Satin Laced Bustier In Ebony (Received!)
Credits from KissLocke

Zipper Lame Leggings (Pending to receive)
Credits from Parfait Love


Time to save for BKK Trip (9th May - 12th May)!
Tickets booked! Hotel booked!
This time travelling with total 9 pax (Me, Lye, Toh, Bb, Mel, SW, JL, Hong, Susy)
So excited man! So looking forward for it!

p/s: I'll be back to blog next week. Will be busy mugging with my upcoming exam on this Sat! Good luck to me! =)

Labels: