.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Joanne & Andy's ROM (21st Feb 09)

Congrats to the both of you! Really happy for you. Wishing both of you a blissful marriage! =)

I loved to attend weddings cause I always get to see alot of old friends. Haven seen some of them for ages! Some were married with kids. Haha. Enjoyed myself there and thanks ZY for fetching me!

Changi Yacht Club Chalet

Sweet!

Wedding bear with rings + 99 red roses!

Decoration

Nice sea view from the 2nd level

All the makeup. That's really alot!

Cheeky Joanne

Say Twist!

Makeup artist styling her hair

I wanna learn how to style hair!

Hairdo

Pretty Joanne after makeup

Exchanging rings

Exchanging Vows

Mr & Mrs Ong!

Star of the night

Couple with Solemnizer

Family Photo

Joanne with Agnes!

With Jinwei!

With me!

Dion aka Ah Blah with Gf. Surprised to see him there. Happens he was JR's neighbour. SG is just so small la! Haha.

Dion, GF, Me

With Anges & Jinwei

Jinwei & Bf

With ZY

Cute little Tad. Terrence's son. One of those married with kids.

With Agnes & Jinni

So windy~ I looked totally chui!

Agnes & Me

Jinni & Me

Playing cards with JS & ZY

Jinni!

With one of their gf, I forgot her name.

Joanne & Me

With the couple, before leaving chalet.

Labels: