.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Backdated Pictures!

* 25th March 2009 *

Movie - Coming Soon
PhotobucketRating: 3.5/5
Bb & Me
Photobucket
He wanna poke my nose
Photobucket

* 22nd March 2009 *

Spend our Sunday looking after this 2 cuties
Photobucket
Baby Jav
Photobucket
Baby Rynne
Photobucket

* 21st March 2009 *

Rainbow spotted in town!
Photobucket
Dinner @ Cine Billy Bombers
Photobucket Rating:7/10
Ah Toh!
Photobucket
With Me!
Photobucket
Another Toh!
Photobucket
Snapshot of SW & Mel
Photobucket
Blur picture of Hong & DG
Photobucket
Movie - Race to Witch Mountain
Photobucket Rating: Unable to rate cause I fell asleep! LOL.
Chilling @ CoffeeClub
Photobucket
Shagged Look
Photobucket
The guys..
Photobucket
Snapping again before going wash up
Photobucket
Super act! I know.. Haha.
Photobucket

* 20th March 2009 *

Dinner @ Taka Breeks with Bb
PhotobucketRating:7/10

* 15th March 2009 *

Fish & Co @ Suntec with Bb after IT Fair
PhotobucketRating:5/10

* Pictures with my darlings @ DF & MV2 *

Photobucket
Toh, Lye, Char
Photobucket
Us with Jaclyn
Photobucket
Lyelye
Photobucket
My 2 bitches!
Photobucket
Tohtoh
Photobucket
3 of us
Photobucket
Act cute
Photobucket
I'M CUTEEEEEE! LOL. Feel like slapping me?
Photobucket

Labels: , ,