.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, February 19, 2009

T I R E D !

Phewwwww....!

I finally finished uploading all the pictures here.

Had a rather busy day at work, not forgetting my entertainment everyday at work - crapping in emails with Toh & Lye in the office. Thinking about some of the conversations today still make me wanna burst into laughter now lor! LOL! (Thanks for keeping me entertained darlings!)

Alright, shall stop here for now. I'm sooooooo tired. Going to bed and catch my beauty sleep.

Some miscellaneous pictures efore I end the post..

Valentines Sweets from YX. Thanks! =)

Dinner at Pasta Shop (Wheelocks Place) last Friday with Bb, Mel & Hong.
Rating: 7/10

Food was not bad, but service was quite bad.
- Staff forgot one of our order twice, so 2 wrong dishes were served twice
- Gave us wrong bill from other table with wrong credit card

Hope they will improve their service if I happened to visit again.

TGIF TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
*zzzzzzzzzzz*

Labels: ,