.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Vday + 1st Anniversary!

Valentines Day is on the 14th..
Our 1st Anniversary is on the 16th..
So we decided to celebrate on the 15th.. =)

* Sweet Surprises.. *

Presenting... My Masterpiece! For him..






















*Sealed With A Kiss*

Sweet surprises from him. Fred Perry Mini Tote replaced my flowers. Haha. Loved it!

* Snapping before heading out.. *





* At Marina Square.. *

Curious Case of Benjamin Button!
Rating:5/5 (Super nice show!)

Dinner at Waraku. Wanted to go Outback for steak but was too hungry after movie.
Rating:7/10






* At Esplanade.. *

Beautiful view at night





* On the way home.. *

I love to snap with his Motorola V9!




* 16th Feb 09 - Both of us were on leave *


Cupcakes from Cupcake Momma
Surprise cupcakes delivery to his place. Kinda disappointed upon receiving it. As you can see from the picture, the choco bar with words melted. The taste of the cupcakes are only so-so. Couldn't resist the lovely temptation as I see on the webby, but I guess I wouldn't spent $ on this again.

Slacking, watching tv, snapping around..




HAPPY VALENTINES BABY!
HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY!
Thanks for everything..
Thanks for the lovely surprises..
Really enjoyed spending these special moments with you.
Looking forward for many many more.

I LOVE YOU!
*muackies*

Labels: , ,