.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, February 09, 2009

Happy Chinese Valentines!

Today is 初十五, which is the last day of CNY, also Chinese Valentines Day!

Hmm.. my family went to pray grandma today but i couldn't make it due to work.
Miss her so much! =(

Had a rather busy week last week. Busy studying for my CF exam last Sat and also accompanying loved ones.

Glad that everything went well for my exam. Everything I studied came out and was super happy. Haha. At least my efforts are not wasted.

After exam, went over to Taka buy some small gifts for my 3 darlings before heading to Karin's place to bai nian. Bought each of them a rose (Soft toy material).

p/s: Thou you gers might think it's quite bo liao, but just a small thought from me to you all. Now you all know how much I love you all?! LOL.

Ok.. Enough of my rantings. I'm kina lazy to type so much words. Abit brain dead now. Haha.

Lalala..
I'm so looking forward to this weekend~~~~~~~~~~~ =D

Some random pictures....

Super act cute picture to scare you. Wahahaha!

Panda soft toy from China. Thanks Elektra! =)


* DF - 31st Jan 09 *

Joyce & Me

Vivi & Me with our chicky wings!

Vivi & Gary

Gary aka Roccccco (Woops. I hope he doesnt see this) Lol.

The rest of the pictures waiting for Lye to send me.

Labels: ,