.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, July 21, 2008

Cousin QiuYu's 21st Birthday!

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY DEAR COUSIN!

She had a small family celebration at her place. Buffet was nice but I forgot to take pictures cause I was too hungry when I reached. Haha. As usual, followed by "family gathering sessions". Wahaha. Well, my cousin took some pictures with their digicam but I couldn't wait for them to send me so I shall just post those I took using my hp. =)

The Birthday Cake!
Photobucket
The Birthday Girl!
Photobucket
Singing of birthday song.
Photobucket
All the aunties & uncles.
Photobucket
The Family!
Photobucket
The Aunties!
Photobucket
The Cousins! I looked so chui!
Photobucket
Then, the gambling sessions continued..
Photobucket4 tables! Terrible gamblers right! Lol. I'm one of them. But its for fun and leisure. Hee. Lose 30 bucks! But had fun!

p/s: Reminds me of my 21st and was browsing thru the pictures at my archives. I wish I can be forever 21! Lol!

Labels: