.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Updates for the week

woOoOohoOoOo~* Seldom see me awake so early on a Sunday morning? Hee.
Just got home from Bb's place. He went to play soccer so I'm home blogging here. I got sooo many pictures to upload!

12/07/08 - Saturday

Wakey in the noon, got prepared and head down to Tanjong Pagar meet my dear boy after his class. Went town for dinner and walkwalk. He finally got his Sony earpiece after searching a few times for the one he like. Hehe. Had Teppanyaki at Wisma for dinner. I love to eat teppanyaki! So yummilicious! Never take any picture cause I was busy eating. Hee.

Meetup with his friends after that then to Holland Village for chilling session. I haven been to Holland V for a long long time. We wanted to go Wala Wala but as usual, it was too packed. No seats! So we settled ourselves at IndoChine instead. Despite being the only girl in the group, I had a fun time drinking and playing games. Especially with the company of my dear boy. =)

IndoChine at Holland V.
PhotobucketQuite a quiet atmosphere with not much crowd. I prefer chilling with liveband but still, I enjoyed myself. =)
Cheers!
Photobucket
My next favourite beer besides Hoegaarden
Photobucket
Best drinker award. Lol.
Photobucket
Us without flash
Photobucket
With flash. My face is totally chui! Lol.
Photobucket
Group photo!
Photobucket

11/07/08 - Friday

Department lunch at Sakura (Downtown East)
PhotobucketRating:8/10

Went Suntec with Bb after work. Finally got my running top. Haha.

Nike Running Top $30+ after discount
Photobucket
He got this for me too! =)
Photobucket
Kovan HK Cafe with his friends later in night.
Photobucket

10/07/08 - Thursday

On leaveeeee! Tried baking cookies for the 1st time with my small oven. I only can bake 9 cookies at each time. Betty Croker taste good! But some of my cookies are abit soft and I got no idea why. Bb say the darker ones (abit chao ta) taste better cause its crispy. Lol. I know the shapes are abit ugly too but for the 1st time baking, I think its still ok. I will make it better the next time round. Haha. Thanks to my dear gers for giving me some tips and help! Next, I wanna learn baking cakes and brownies! Hee.

Baking is fun!
Photobucket

09/07/08 - Wednesday

Our dear ger is back! After going HK for 1mth+, we really missed her! All of us had a fun time clubbing on a Wednesday night. It's totally madness! Took lotsa of pictures but I'm still waiting for them to send me. =)

Zhi-lian before going out
Photobucket
I loved the falsies that dear Silver has given me. The quality is good!
Photobucket
Things she bought for me. A lovely dress and some tibits from HK and Japan.
Photobucket
Things she helped me buy. Laneige Sleeping Pack Plus & sponges from Sasa which is not selling anymore in SG.
Photobucket

Thanks darling! *muackies*

p/s: *ahem* to Ms Vivi, Rin & Lis. Pls faster send me the pictures! Put them in our sharing folder! I can't wait to see it! =P

Labels: , , ,