.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Had a sucky day at work. Imagine sitting in the office with nothing to do since 10am? Guess due to the Independence Day in US, all my things never come in! So I'm left with no work to do. Sleepy but can't sleep. Wanna surf net but can only use secretly. This is shit! Hopefully tomorrow will be busy. -.-"

After work, went to buy some stuff from TM. Finally bought the ingredients for cookie baking! So happy man! But too bad the tray I bought was abit too big, so I have to buy a new one. =/
Also bought these! Hee.

Shu Uemura Eyelash Glue
Photobucket
Hairclip from Chomel
Photobucket

Falsies I ordered online has also arrived today!
Photobucket

07/07/08 - Monday

After work, went dinner with Bb, Amy, YX, Susy, Brenda & ZH at Mushroom Pot.

Mushroom Pot at Orchard Point
PhotobucketRating: 6.5/10

We each ordered a dinner set meal. The food was not bad, especially the soup is nice! But the drinks (Barley, Chrysanthemum tea) there sucks! It's tasteless! See people eating the buffet, looks quite nice. Maybe we should try the buffet hot pot next time. =)

Labels: , , , ,