.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Clubbing with Cousin Silver

Meetup with dear cousin Silver on Saturday at town. While waiting for her, went to DFS buy some beauty products and also an additional birthday gift for Ms Vivi. After that, went Wisma Food Republic then to Vivo.

Promised to attend Grace Birthday with her at Fly later in the night. Saw lotsa friends there. Joreen, Fion, Derek, Uncle Pierre and others where there too. Overall, did had fun cause maybe I never go for a few weeks. Haha.

Happy Birthday Grace!

Some pictures taken before going out.. Hee.

My new Chaos top. Loved it!
Photobucket
Done with my light makeup
Photobucket
Lashes
Photobucket
Bleahz
Photobucket

At Vivo..

Silver & Me
Photobucket
Eyeshadow done by her. Haha. I want the smokey eyes effect but I think it looks funny on me. But she say its nice. Haha.
Photobucket
Karin with me
Photobucket

At St James..

*cover face* I'm not ready!
Photobucket
My pretty cousin
Photobucket
Me me me
Photobucket
Shot by Silver. Sexy bo? Wahahaha. I like this!
Photobucket
Fion, Joreen, Me
Photobucket

Things I bought..

Shiseido Exfoliating Discs & Clarins Liquid Foundation
Photobucket
Falsies given by Silver. Thanks dear!
Photobucket

Labels: , ,