.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Online Purchases!

Recently, I've been spending quite alot on online spree. It's an addiction man! Just need to click, view, transfer money online and wait for ya stuff to arrive at ya doorstep.

This is my first time buying clothes online cause I'm always afraid I can't fit into the clothes and it will be wasted. I found some spree with nice clothes that can fit me. With the help of them stating the model's height and size, I just gauge roughly and hope it can fit me. Hee.

Bought this for $25. It's a dress but when I tried on it, I find it way too short, so I guess I would have to wear it with leggings. It don't fits me perfectly but the size is still ok la.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This also, abit loose without the strap but ok with the straps on. Means I can't wear it as a tube. Haha. The color looks brighter and nice in the picture then the real piece. But for $20, its cheap!
Photobucket

And this, I like it! It's super XXS can! I have to squeeze myself into it. It can fit me, just a bit short. And super tight at the chest area. -.-" My mum say its nicer but I guess have to alter abit at the chest area if not I won't feel comfortable wearing it.
Photobucket


That's all for now. Still waiting for my falsies to arrive next week. Hmm.. I feel like buying David & Goliath tee shirts too! =/

Labels: