Botak Jones!
Happy Birthday to my dear colleagues, Esther & Jane!
Few of us went Botak Jones @ Bedok for lunch. The sups' treat for their birthdays. Thanks! Hee.
I had always wanted to try Botak Jones cause I always hear it on radio (883 jia fm) about their "Damn Good Food At A Damn Good Price". Haha. Visited their website and the food menu seems so delicious. Indeed, their food are not bad. And their price are definitely reasonable! Thou they are located at coffeeshops, abit not so high-class but their crowd are also quite alot, especially the office people. They have 2 brewski branches at both Bedok & Toa Payoh. And they served Hoegaarden there! I shall go there for chilling session soon. Heh.
Rojak before our food come.

Looks delicious? Hee.
Rating:8/10Our table full of food!

They are all camera shy!


I'm so tired at work today. -.-"
Last night went to Andy's place for MJ session with Jo & Jas. Played 2 rounds till around 2am. (Total damage = $30+ Big winner of the nite = Jas) Hehe.
My dear sis will be leaving for her TW trip with her friends tomorrow. Going for a 9 days holiday! Shiok hor! So envy! I have not been to TW yet. Haha. Hope she will enjoy herself and have a safe journey! And also bring back some good food. Hee. =)



