.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy April Fool!

Yeahhh! It's finally APRIL!

April Babies Roxxxxxxx! Haha.

I'm one of them and I got lotsa friends who are borned in April too. Too many to list out.. but I've already received 2 Birthday invitations from Kaka and Uncle Pierre. Both celebrating on the same day, 12th April. So sad I won't be able to attend cause I will be in BKK from 10th to 13th April. Sorry guys, but you will have my wishes. =)

Today is April Fool. I fooled some of my colleagues with some lame things. Lol. I'm not fooled by anyone cause I guess people are all busy at work doing month end closing. Hee.

Me and Darling Lis are really looking forward to our BKK trip BUT we heard alot of people telling us that it's kinda dangerous for just 2 girls to go there. Hmm.. how true is it? I have not been there so I totally got no idea except reading forum and hearing things from my friends. Except for being extra careful with pickpockets, I guess we really have to skip the "Thai Girl" show cause I think it's quite dangerous to go without more people especially guys. =(

I called Kenneth today to ask him get his BKK friend's contact for me and ask whether would she be free to bring us around next week. Hopefully she will be able to meet us there cause I've seen her once when she came SG for holiday last year. =) If not, we will just go ahead ourselves.

Labels: