.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HAPPY 2010!

Woops. I know I'm very LATE! Hahaha.
Sorry for not updating as I have been busy enjoying life and spending time with all the lovely people in my life. =)
December has been a month full of events and activities. And also due to the accumulated amount of pictures taken last December, it makes me feel even more tiring to blog.
I have decided not to upload all the pictures here since everything is up in my FB. Hee.

What's your new year resolution? Here's mine! And I have MANY!

- A new job that can fetch me a higher pay and to learn more things
- Start my part-time Degree course
- Save more $$$
- More holiday trips! (Esp to HK & TW)
- Stay healthy and stop falling sick so often (I'm coughing again now! -.-")
- Exercise more and keep fit (I want slim & firm thighs, as well as flat tummy!)
- Have more beauty sleep to avoid from pimples attack (I want flawless skin!)
- To quit all my bad habits
- To forgive and forget
- To love and be loved by my loved ones
- To be happy always

I think still have more but that's all I can think of now! Hehe.

Wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hope 2010 will be a great year ahead for all! =)

p/s: Will be meeting my girlies tonite for super post Xmas/NY dinner! So excited! =)

Labels: