.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Espzen Soccer Match (21st Nov 09)

Venue: First Toa Payoh Secondary School
PFC VS TeamCuzz

A day with the most WAGs! So we camwhored quite alot! Hehe.

During the match
Photobucket
Me with Jane
Photobucket
Corinna & QJ
Photobucket
The latecomers - Sarah & Kenny
Photobucket
And look! So coincidence that we got red umbrellas!
Photobucket
Snapshot! So hot & yet drizzling!
Photobucket
Jolene, Me, HuiMin, Sarah, Jane, Corinna
Photobucket
Cai. So MAN! Help us take bench lor! Haha.
Photobucket
WAGs of the day! And our 十连拍!
Photobucket
1!
Photobucket
2!
Photobucket
3!
Photobucket
4!
Photobucket
5!
Photobucket
6!
Photobucket
7!
Photobucket
8!
Photobucket
9!
Photobucket
10!
Photobucket
Jane & QA
Photobucket
I like this photo!
Photobucket
Half Time!
Photobucket
Cutie uncle! care taker of the school
Photobucket
I told the girls I wonder whose taller? Me or the uncle?
And the answer is ME! Lol. He look so cute & tiny!
Photobucket
When the match ended
Photobucket
Photo credits to Jolene & Cai! =)
Photobucket

Labels: