.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, December 07, 2009

ShangHai Dolly (26th Nov 09)

Meetup with Linda Jie & Karin after work at Central.

Night view of CQ
Photobucket
Xmas Tree at Central
Photobucket
Tibits we bought from Yamakawa
Photobucket
Mine! The Rilakkuma biscuit so cute lor! I couldn't resist when I saw it!
Photobucket
Dinner at Pasta De Waraku
Photobucket
Me
Photobucket
Karin & I
Photobucket
Linda Jie busy snapping photos
Photobucket
ShangHai Dolly.
Photobucket
The entrance. So pinky! We concluded that somehow it looks like some nightclub from the outside. Haha.
Photobucket
The inside. Looks like hotel lobby lor.
Photobucket
Red carpet in. Looks like entering some casino. Lol.
Photobucket
Quite packed inside. But crowd mostly LKK (Lau Kok Kok). Lol.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our table
Photobucket
In the ladies
Photobucket
Blur pic
Photobucket
Presenting the Queen Band! That's 1 of the reason why I'm there! To give them my support! Haha. William Scorpion singing.
Photobucket
Six!
Photobucket
New singer - Johnson
Photobucket
Snapshot of Tommy & Karin. Hmmm..? Hahaha. What are you thinking? They are just talking cause the music is too loud there la!
Photobucket
Phyllis came to join us later on.
Photobucket
Us with Johnson
Photobucket
Photobucket
With Tommy
Photobucket

End the night quite early at around 3am cause it was pretty boring there. Haha. Me and Phyllis shared cab back cause she's going over to Jason's place.

Labels: