Random Photos.. (Nov 2009)
I think CK Tangs has the nicest Xmas Lightings at Orchard!

Strolling down Orchard Road, with Bb's cap


At Wisma



At C-Nai HK Cafe with Bb, Karin, SW, Mel & QJ

The live band there. The girl can sing pretty well. Her voice sounds like Tanya's.

* My Recent Loots *
My Kimono Black Papillio

Wedge from Mondo

Creative Speakers at only $19. Haha.

Finally got my new chanel foundation at a darker shade.

Fake eyelashes!

Citigems pearl necklace & earrings for my Mummy birthday.
From Sis, Bb & I. Mum bought a pair of pearl earrings for me too! =)

Not forgetting.. My 1st Xmas pressie from dear Joanne!
A surprise pressie when we went shopping at DFS. My favourite Loccitane Rose Body Lotion.
Thanks sweetie! *muacks*

* Painting Fun with Baby *
I volunteered to help Bb finish up his wall painting while he's mugging for his exam.

Drawing while painting

Left is done by him. Right is done by me. Which is nicer?

Nippon Paint. Low Odour.

Snapshot while I'm having fun painting. My fat thighs. Sobs. =(

Finally done! It took me 2hrs to finish the grey part!
Purple part done by him. Grey done by yours truly. Chio anot? Haha.

Agnes B.

Bathing Ape with our jigsaw photo frame.



