.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thomas & Lina Wedding (5th Dec 09)

Head over to Bb's place early in the morning and off we went to Holiday Inn (Atruim) for his Bro's wedding lunch.

I never take much pictures cause I realised I forgot to charge my camera batt and both batteries was running low. -.-"

In the car
Photobucket
Bb. Driver of the day.
Photobucket
Us
Photobucket
Ribbon on the car
Photobucket
Signboard
Photobucket
Xmas tree spotted outside ballroom
Photobucket
Reception
Photobucket
Mini photos to be given to guests
Photobucket
Pens for signing guestbook
Photobucket
Box for angbaos
Photobucket
Photo frame
Photobucket
Photo album
Photobucket
Ballroom
Photobucket
Bb with his parents and ah ma
Photobucket
With me
Photobucket
Stylish?
Photobucket
Sweet?
Photobucket
Snapping around while waiting for lunch to start
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jav & Rynne. 2 cuties that I love playing with.
Photobucket
Solemnization ceremony
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mr & Mrs Toh
Photobucket
Mou Tai 38% - An alcohol from China that the groom's friend bought.
I swear this is the smelliest alcohol ever! I wanted to try but couldn't stand the smell.
Photobucket
Last picture of the day with the couple
Photobucket

Labels: