Febbb Fabb~
February = Fabulous Month!
So many special occasions to look forward to..
14th - Valentines Day
16th - ThemeKk 1st Anniversary
18th - Baby's Birthday
21st - Joanne & JianRong's ROM
Of course, it also means that I'll burn a big hole in my pocket too! Haha.
Already planned what to give Bb for Vday+Anniversay but no idea what to get for his birthday. Big headache man. =/
As for the little couple's ROM, not sure if I'm able to attend as I'm having class in the noon that day.
Supposed to go for a short trip with my darling gers too, but we got no time to all sit together and plan for one. Guess we shall find a day to plan for our TW trip soon yea?
Hmm.. nothing much special happen today, except for Lion Dance in the office today. Me and my colleagues shared some $ to buy 4D and Toto. Hope all of us will HUAT big big! Haha.
I must start mugging for exam later. Tomorrow having class again. Not much time left man. Sian.
Before I end this post, here are some pictures taken during CNY Day 1.
Cam-whoring before going bai nian



