.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Monday, September 08, 2008

IL Piccolo

Went to try this IL Piccolo pasta & pizza for lunch last week with colleagues. It's located at the coffeeshop @ Blk 412 Bedok North Ave 2, just beside Botak Jones.

Photobucket
Spicy Chicken
Photobucket
Cheesy Dumplings
Photobucket

Overall Rating: 5.5/10

I didn't take pictures of all the food cause all of us were too hungry. So only took my Spicy Chicken and Joanne's Cheesy Dumpling cause it looked special.

The portion of the pasta were quite big. Hmm. I don't really like the Spicy Chicken pasta. The chicken chunks are too big and not so tasty. I still preferred Pasta Mania's Spicy Chicken! That's still my all time favourite.

As for the cheesy dumplings, it's just like cheese balls. Too much of it makes you feel sick and it's far too sinful!

We have also ordered the pizza to try and I think their pizza taste better than the pasta. They provide delivery service too. Shall try that some time!

Labels: