Happy Sha La la la~
Just came back from hair salon nearby my house. Went to do highlight & treatment for my hair. Yeahhhh! No more black hair! Finally abit of colour on my hair after so many years of having black hair. Haha.
Matrix Purplish Red?
Total damage: $108. But I guess its worth the money cause I quite like it. Hee.30/08/08 - Saturday
Went back from Bb's place in the morning. 1st time I waited so long for a cab at his place and in the end I on call cab. And my 1st time taking a cab from Hougang to Tampines and it costs me almost $20! -.-" There was a massive jam on the TPE due to road works. WTF lor! I'm actually stuck in the cab for 45mins. What a day man!
Luckily later in the day, things were much better. Got myself prepared and went for class. Bb came to meet me after that then to Comex at Suntec. It was people mountain people sea there man. Everyone was squeezing in the crowd. It's really terrible! But nevermind, we went walking around taking brouchures for Digicam. I was considering between Sony & Canon but in the end, I bought Sony T70 cause I still preferred the stylish look of it.
Finally got myself a Digicam so I can camwhore nonstop with it. Wahahaha. Loveeeeee it so much! Now the 4 of us have different brands of cam. (Me-Sony, Karin-Panasonic, Lis-Fuiji, Vivi-Canon). Hehe.
My Pink Sony T70!

Freebies! 4GB Memory Stick X2, Extra batt, Camera Case, Tripod Stand with Cleaning Kit, Water Resistant Procase.

Total Damage: $399. Super good deal!
After that, we went to Crystal Jade for dinner.
Rating: 9/10Then to Citylink TCC for coffee.

Went back to Bb place to research on my assignment while he watch his soccer match. Had a tiring but happy day! =)
29/08/08 - Friday
After work, went Hougang S11 with Bb to had our Frog Porriage for dinner! Then to his place for MJ with his Sis & Bro. No luck for MJ! Lose $20.
28/08/08 - Thursday
Didn't go for my last lesson for the Latino Dance Class cause I was too lazy to attend. Lol. Went home for dinner then prepared and head to Bb's place to pass him a little sweet surprise that I've got him.
Ta-Dah! Jigsaw Photo Frame. Sweet anot? Lol.

27/08/08 - Wednesday
Work. Class. Home. Sleep.
26/08/08 - Tuesday
Meetup with Rin & Lis at Bugis after work. Had dinner at this HK Cafe at the 2nd level. I guess this restaurant is quite newly opened but has alot of customers. Heard from Silver that the food is not bad so I suggested going there to eat. Hmm, overall the food is really not bad but abit saltish. I'll still go back there to try their other food next time.
The HK Cafe

Our Food
Rating: 8/10After dinner, went to make the Jigsaw Photoframe then to Breko to chill.
Nice nice Midwings at Breko!
Rating: 9/10That's all for updates folks! Spent too much in just 2 days. I'm gonna save for the rest of the month. Time to finish up with my assignment. Due date next week! =(



